CONTACT INFO

CONTACT INFO

ABOUT US

ABOUT US

Friday, December 18, 2009

U MAKE ME PROUD.........

16.12.09. What a wonderful performance!!!!! i just can't forget what was happened on that day. My dancers has done a spectecular performance at the Festival Tari Anak Malaysia which was held in Panggung Bandaraya, KL. They performed Zapin Beradat n Joget Sang Khalifah which was super energetic... But we're not in luck. We only landed on 4th place. But still.... in the top 5 best performance. To compare them with others, it is impossible cause other contestants, which represent their University and College which everybody knows how they got thier knowledge and perfect practise in this fields. They all are the student from fine art course... But us, we just trained to participate this competition.

We are the youngest and fresh group in this competition. The experience that my dancers had during the competition was priceless... One thing for sure, we have won the crowd. From the beginning of the performance till the curtains down, the audience still cheering and clapping thier hand for them.... To me, that already makes us a winner!!!!! But one thing for sure, they take my challenge and did it!! I dare them to make me cry, cause to me if i cry, that means they have done higher that i expected... And guess what?? I CRIED!!!!... I just can't help it... they make me proud.. All of the hardwork to me already has been paid....

I would like to make my gratitude to all the parents of my dancers who has been so supportive and trust me by taking care of their children... Special thank also to all the comitee from the RUKUN TETANGGA SEKTOR BUKIT BANGSAR SRI PAHANG for giving us the space and time for us to trained our rutine and for all the moral support that they all gave to us... Thank you to Pak Ngah of Citrasari for rented us ur costume... Thanks also to my family and friends who has been so supportive for what im doing.... And last to the person..... Midi... without u i can't do it since some of the people seem's like to drop us... U make me stronger to continue and finished this competition... i love u and all the dancers:
ekin - u rock girl!!!
eika - enjoy working with u....
ernie - the best dancer...
fatin - u r just awesome!!!!
baiee - u sacrifice ur work for this competition and i can't thank u enough
liyana - i can't believe im saying this but u one of the best dancer
kencha - u never let me down girl...
Liya - thank u for believe in me
faez - ur gedix works!!!!
epot - u r a king on stage!!!
hafiz - everyone watch out!!! this new dancer got the move!!!

Thank you again to all of u.... can't do it without u guys.... keep on dancing...

Credit to Ella for all the support....

No comments: